eXist-db 5.5.1 Release Notes
Version 5.5.1 includes critical fixes for defects found in version 5.4.0. It is recommended that all users of eXist-db 5.x.x upgrade to version 5.5.0 or newer. Version 5.5.1 is a re-release of eXist-db 5.5.0, as a small issue led to the incorrect versions of accompaying EXPath Packages being shipped with the eXist-db 5.5.0 release.
- Ensure correct eXist-db Dashboard EXPath application version (2.0.9) is packaged in the release.
- Ensure correct eXist-db Documentation EXPath application version (5.4.0) is packaged in the release.
- Ensure correct eXist-db Function Documentation EXPath application version (1.2.0) is packaged in the release.
- Ensure correct FunctX EXPath application version (1.0.1) is packaged in the release.
- Updated eXist-db eXide EXPath application from version 3.3.0 to 3.5.0
- Updated eXist-db Monex EXPath application from version 3.0.4 to 3.0.5
- Updated eXist-db Package Service EXPath library from version 1.3.13 to 1.3.14
- Updated eXist-db Semver.xq EXPath library from version 2.3.0 to 3.3.0
- Updated eXist-db Templating EXPathlibrary from version 1.0.2 to 1.1.0
Full Changelog: https://github.com/eXist-db/exist/compare/eXist-5.5.0...eXist-5.5.1